ASICS EVORIDE ™ - THE LIGHTEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE RUNNING SHOE FROM ACICS’ ENERGY-SAVING FAMILY
ASICS has launched the latest incorporation into its energy saving family: EVORIDE ™. Weighing just 255 grams and with a recommended retail price of €130, EVORIDE ™ is the lightest and most affordable shoe in the RIDE family and continues the success of its predecessors METARIDE ™ and GLIDERIDE ™, launched last year. EVORIDE ™ is available in stores worldwide.
Like other running shoes from ASICS’ energy-saving family, EVORIDE ™ presents the innovative and exclusive GUIDESOLE ™ technology, a curved sole that restricts the movement in the area of the ankle, the area where most energy is expended.
LESS EFFORT IN EVERY STRIDE
Designed for neutral runners, the new EVORIDE ™ provides a running sensation that is almost a rolling feeling for effortless forward motion. With its moderately curved midsole -in comparison with its predecessors- EVORIDE ™ is another option for runners of different styles and needs who want to take advantage of GUIDESOLE ™ technology. It also has a single-piece midsole, designed to facilitate full ground contact that smooths the transition from heel to toe and improves support and stability. The compound of the Super AHAR ™ sole under the heel guarantees excellent durability.
COMFORT IS NOT COMPROMISED
Despite its lightweight design, the new EVORIDE™ sacrifices absolutely nothing in terms of comfort. The FLYTEFOAM™ Propel midsole offers outstanding cushioning and a soft, responsive underfoot feel, while the multi-directional stretch mesh upper material enhances breathability and adjusts to the shape of the wearer’s foot to deliver an excellent fit
Kenichi Harano, Executive Director and Senior Manager in ASICS’ Institute of Sports Science, says: “Following the success of METARIDE ™ and GLIDERIDE ™, we wanted to offer the same combination of energy efficiency, cushioning and durability to more runners. As the lightest and most affordable member of our energy saving family, EVORIDE ™ is the ideal companion for fast tempo training and long distances, helping runners to beat their own speed and resistance limits like never before”.
EVORIDE ™ is available in ASICS stores, online and specialised sales outlets all over the world. Visit www.asics.com for more information.
EVORIDE™ features the following proprietary technologies:
1. GUIDESOLE™ TECHNOLOGY: curved midsole construction helps minimize movement in the area where most energy is expended; the ankle joint and allows
2. FLYTEFOAM™ PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: Lightweight midsole foam is soft and responsive for a more cushioned underfoot feel.
3. ENGINEERED MESH UPPER: Multi-directional stretch mesh adjusts to the shape of the foot for an excellent fit.
4. ROLLING MOTION LAST: More toe spring encourages a rolling motion from foot strike to toe-off.
5. FULL GROUND CONTACT: The sole provides a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off.
6. LIGHT AHAR™ SPONGE RUBBER: Outsole rubber reduces wear and improves cushioning.
7. SUPER AHAR™ HEEL-PLUG: ASICS higher-abrasion rubber is used in heavy wear areas to extend the life of the shoe.